Attention Johnny Cash fans! You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to see Cash’d Out on the Central Coast…especially since they are playing at a Castle! The Turkey Buzzards will be the opener for the show and are one hell of a duo! Tickets are limited so make sure you get yours fast because they will sell out. This concert for 21 and over.
5:00pm — Gates Open | 6:00pm — Turkey Buzzards | 7:00-9:00pm — Cash’d Out
CASTLE RULES & INFORMATION
– Gates will open at 5:00pm
– No outside food or drinks will be permitted. Food and wine will be available for purchase. Must be 21 and over to consume alcohol. Valid ID required.
– Seating is first come, first serve and will be limited. No outside chairs are permitted.
– No INS and OUTS.
– Parking is limited. Carpooling or taking an Uber is encouraged.
– Smoking is permitted only in designated Smoking Area.
– All guests must be off premises by 9:45pm.
– Cars may be left on-site until 10:00am the following day. PLEASE NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!
– Tickets will be available at the door if they do not sell out. Ticket price will increase.
– Last, but not least…HAVE FUN!
“Some people are impressionists. These guys leave an impression”. Says Bill Miller, owner of JohnnyCash.com about Cash’d Out (Douglas Benson vocals, George Bernardo drums, John Heussenstamm guitar, Nate Lefranchi bass), a San Diego based band that channels Johnny Cash in about as close a manner to the real thing as it gets.
After thirteen years, traveling hundreds of thousands of miles on the road and winning over as many fans, fans who still continually tell the group how grateful they are that Cash’d Out so rightously carries the torch of the Johnny Cash Show.
Besides music critics anointing Cash’d Out as “the next best thing to Johnny Cash”, their highlights have been many:
W.S. Holland, Johnny Cash’s longtime drummer, has sat in with Cash’d Out; front man, Douglas Benson, has played Johnny’s cherry sunburst Guild guitar (courtesy of Mr. Miller); “Cindy Cash came to a show and was moved to give me a glass locket that was her father’s,” explains Benson; Longtime Johnny Cash manager Lou Robin has also been to several Cash’d Out shows and claimed that if he closed his eyes it was as if “going back in time.”; And most recently, an unforgettable evening performing the music of Johnny Cash with the San Diego Symphony as a special event for their Summer Pops Series.
The band’s live shows respectfully reference the late, great Man in Black’s Sun Records and early Columbia era sound, combined with the energy of the classic multi-platinum live recordings from Folsom Prison and San Quentin. The group’s genuine love (and authentic recreation) of Johnny Cash’s music and its universal appeal fans of all ages and of virtually all musical genres makes each Cash’d Out show a must-see event.
Or as Bill Miller says, “Some people are impressionists. These guys leave an impression.”
Paso Robles Visitors Center
1225 Park Street, Paso Robles, CA 93446
Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm, Sat – Sun 10am – 2pm